Re: man du versus BLOCKSIZE

> Other than that, I have long since changed my root shell to use tcsh.
> Also, being in a shell doesn't put me in single user mode, as I use
> different virtual terminals, F9 for my user mode login, and F12 for my
> root login.  (on a 486).

	Ouch, you're going to really regret changing that user shell someday...
I've found that when I need to be doing stuff as root, it's pretty easy to type
``exec /path/to/tcsh''

> What is a "LART"?

	Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool.

--
SA, software.net         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>