Re: still soundproblems on 2.2 i386 ..

I should maybe note this.
I usually try to avoid PNP and my SB is PNP but I usually turn off PNP
and have no problems with Linux or FreeBSD.
I changed my kernel config to no explicitly set the sound blaster
and let isapnp find it and configure it and my problem is solved
for the time being.  (I'd still like to explicitly set it tho).

jason