i386 Video Support Question

I am in the process of upgrading one of my systems and ran into a
question regarding OBSD's video support on i386.  Does anyone know if
there are any problems with AGP?  I don't know anything about AGP
really, so this might be a dumb question.

I just don't want to destroy the possibility of running OBSD.  It would
be nice to run X (although that is a different question than above and
dependant on which card), but I can't do that now anyway since my PCI
video isn't supported.

Thanks,

    Matthew