Re: Motif

Bob Beck once stated:

=> Is there a port of OSF certified Motif 1.2 or 2.0 out for OpenBSD?
=> I've been using Lesstif and I really dig it, but it seems buggy in
=> some area's. (as if 'normal' Motif isn't :-)) Anyway, thanks for any
=> help.

=	Is there a port of OSF motif 1.2 or 2.0 to anything? Having
=personally had to build Motif from OSF's distributions on many
=platforms I think it only builds out-of-box on some hypothetical
=polyglot of OSF/1 and SunOS 4.1.4.

XInside sells Motif 2.0 for FreeBSD and Linux (i386). If your hardware
is i386, you may have luck with them : www.xig.com . It is not cheap --
100$ ...

	-mi