Re: still soundproblems on 2.2 i386 ..

hasn't tom said ? ...
> Hello !
>

> I'm using 2.2 i386 for a project where i need graphics and sound.
> The graphics stuff runs nice with Mesa 3.0 beta.
> The problem is the sound stuff. My experience so far:
>
> - opti 930
>         tried with the opti 929 in m$s and sb mode.
>         Didn't work and i found no docu on the net for 930.

you may have a look at the oss sound stuff in linux - there was some
support for the 930 - so you can try to move it over to OpenBSD if you
like to do some audio driver kernel hacking

  thomas graichen - graichen@rzpd.de graichen@OpenBSD.org graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery