openbsd.com, etc.

Cheers all,

The OpenBSD logo on that page is a logo *I* made, and I'm really not
happy about the way it's being used.

My other reflections on that site and Mr Richmond are not appropriate
for prime time, so I'll hold back. However, this FreeBSD weenie will
soon be the unlucky recipient of an unrestricted piece of my mind.

Is there anything we can do about this situation, apart from biting the
bullet until he decides to move on to another amusement de jour?

G.

--
 /\_/\           o Gale Pedowitz-Katz - Systems Software Engineer
( o.o ) purrr... o Sony US Research Labs - Distributed Systems Lab