Re: openbsd.com, etc.

Gale wrote:
> Is there anything we can do about this situation, apart from biting the
> bullet until he decides to move on to another amusement de jour?

If we could do something, Microsoft would surely do such things
long time ago...  Well, maybe we can force him to change his domain
name through internic, using the fact that OpenBSD is a trademark
(or is it?).  But I'm no lawyer, so I can't tell you for sure.

Vadik.

--
Vadim Vygonets * vadik@cs.huji.ac.il * Unix system administrator
Imagine, C++ all day, on a NT machine, using the Development