Re: openbsd.com, etc.

Jay is an interesting character...

He registered gtemobilnet.com and somehow wound up intercepting a lot
of internal GTE email with it. He then, presented GTE with this info
and then had the gaul to try and sell it back to them. As soon as their
lawyers called he wet his pants and gave it back to them signed, sealed,
and delivered.

He registers domains for sport-- he supposedly was sucessful in registering
a domain for some company in Indianapolis and receiving several thousand
dollars for it.

-Jon