Re: openbsd.com, etc.

I think the best thing that can be done is voice your opinions to
freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org. This kind of sophmoric behavior is
damaging to all groups and destroys credibility.

He appears to be nothing more than one post-pubescent zealot with more
enthusiasm than sense. He does, however represent himself as part of
the FreeBSD organization and I think the FreeBSD enthusiasts would
appreciate knowing what this individual is doing on their behalf.

-- Jay