kernel compiling probs

Hi,

I think this is a silly message, but however, I need to get this
running, soooo ...... *g*

When I compile a new kernel (back in Openbsd 2.1) I just did a

config MYCONF
cd ../compile/MYCONF
make depend && make

but with Openbsd 2.2 I get the following error :

[...]
rm -f bsd
ld -z -Ttext F0100000 -e start -x -o bsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ} vers.o
dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_diskinfo' referenced from text segment
dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_cksumlen' referenced from text segment
dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_cksumlen' referenced from text segment
dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_cksumlen' referenced from text segment
dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_diskinfo' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

And this happends *any* time on *any* kernel configuration, also of those
which are already provided. This happends too if it's a CD Rom installed
system, or via ftp from an "official" openbsd site ...

so what am I doing wrong?? :-((

Greets,
	Marc