Re: file locations?

>Yes, yes my holy grail at the moment is finding what constitutes an
>absolutely minimalist system. Preferably something I can boot off 1 flopppy
>but it looks like it'll be 2. The box doesn't do anything but act as a
>router and packet filtering firewall. Any comments regarding such an effort?

You might want to look at http://www.freebsd.org/~abial/picobsd.html,
which is the home page of the PicoBSD project.  It is supposed to be a
minimal FreeBSD system that fits on one floppy.  It would be nice to
have a complete steup on a one floppy as it makes backup easy and you never
have to worry about a hard disk crash.

Aaron Jackson		jackson@msrce.howard.edu