Re: kernel compiling probs

> Hi,
>

> I think this is a silly message, but however, I need to get this
> running, soooo ...... *g*

8<

> dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_diskinfo' referenced from text segment
> dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_cksumlen' referenced from text segment
> dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_cksumlen' referenced from text segment
> dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_cksumlen' referenced from text segment
> dkcsum.o: Undefined symbol bios_diskinfo' referenced from text segment
> *** Error code 1
>
> And this happends *any* time on *any* kernel configuration, also of those
> which are already provided. This happends too if it's a CD Rom installed
> system, or via ftp from an "official" openbsd site ...

I get this when compiling both "arla" and the official KTH-kerberos on
different files.
The kerberos compile gives me:

kerberos.c:201: Undefined symbol `_krb_get_err_text' referenced from text
segment

...and then some 10-15 more of those in other parts of the same compile.

I'm using OpenBSD2.2 on a Sparc with a recompiled kernel containing only Sun4m
stuff and commenting out the things I don't need from GENERIC.

"Every girl with sense, loves those dead
 presidents..." -Quireboys

Mail:  jj<at>it.kth.se
Phone: +46-8-7521444 (work)
Cell:  +46-70-740 1440