how to set root drive?

Hello

I am trying to install OpenBSD, but am having a problem.
I installed Linux in /dev/sd0, and OpenBSD in /dev/sd1.
I set up LILO in Linux so that it could invoke OpenBSD.

Here's the current situation:
- OpenBSD runs when I take off Linux's disk.
- With Linux's disk, LILO starts booting OpenBSD.
But OpenBSD hungs in the boot process, saying:
    root on sd0a
    panic: root file system has size 0

I believe OpenBSD is screwed up because the root drive should be sd1a,
not sd0a.
How can I tell OpenBSD that its root drive should be /dev/sd1a?

Thanks.

--
Concentration ... Naomaru Itoi
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~itoi/