Two Questions

Heya,

I just have a comple questions.  Most importantly, is the 2.3 release
available for download yet?  I've been seeing a lot of talk about it on
this list but can't find it on the FTP sites.

Secondly, what do you recommend for the partitions in the disklabels?
I've heard recommendations to setup a FS for /home, /var, /tmp, etc,
problem being I don't know how much space to allocate for each.  Just
wondering if a kinds soul out there can help me out.

Thanks!

---
Alex Kilimnik (http://www.tdh.com/alexk)