Re: could not mount (found) CDROM

Dimitar Stoikov writes:
 > I already can mount the CD, after a couple of hours. I dont know neither
 > what was the key for success, nor for previous fail. The line
 > acd0(wdc1:0) : command aborted not ready, command: 1e 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0  0
 > 0 0 still appears when booting. Why?
Your ATAPI CD ROM does not comply with the ATAPI standard. The result
of that error message is the line: acd0: disabling door locks. It
basically means that this command will not be used for your CD ROM. So
just ignore it.

Greetings
 Niels

--
- PHYSnet Rechnerverbund     PGP V2.6 Public key via finger or key server
  Niels Provos