[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
single-user debug mode
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: single-user debug mode
- From: Brad Larson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:49:20 -0700
- Delivery-Date: Tue May 19 12:45:12 1998
- Organization: Quantum Effect Design, Inc.
When openbsd fails in single-user mode, it seems to come up in a
debugger. Is there somewhere I can find what the commands are?
We know so far:
some other commands for listing and breakpoints