Re: kernel make depend fails on pmax...

hasn't Nino Margetic said ? ...
> Hi,
>
> Can someone enlighten me why would a kernel make depend suddenly fail on
> -current? During the last cvs update I did have a timeout so I had to
> restart it. The error I am getting now is:
>
> nino una:/usr/src/sys/arch/pmax/compile/GENERIC $ make depend
> mkdir -p /usr/src/sys/arch/pmax/compile/GENERIC/lib/kern
> [... stuff deleted ...]
> In file included from ../../../../dev/tc/asc_ioasic.c:33:
> machine/bus.h:43: pmax/locore.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from ../../../../dev/tc/asc.c:144:
> machine/bus.h:43: pmax/locore.h: No such file or directory
> nino una:/usr/src/sys/arch/pmax/compile/GENERIC $
>
> I tried removing everything from /usr/src/sys/arch/pmax part of the tree
> and doing the cvs update, but it made no difference...
>
> Anyone?
>
> Thanks.

i think it should include machine/locore instead of pmax/locore - i've
just committed that change

  thomas graichen - graichen@rzpd.de graichen@OpenBSD.org graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery