[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
terminal reset ?
- To: email@example.com (miscellaneous mailing list @ openbsd.org)
- Subject: terminal reset ?
- From: Bas Oude Nijeweme <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 04:00:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Delivery-Date: Fri May 22 19:16:13 1998
Tiny question: How can I 'reset' a screwed up terminal (ttyCn).
(for instance, in irc with a ctrl-l my terminal is totally kaputt..bork as
hell.. Searched/looked/digged etc but didn't find any solution. Probably a
simple one. (?))
(and when experimenting and such it _sometimes_ happens its screwed up
again...all high ascii characters and such on the prompt and stuff (except
for uppercase and numbers).
Am using the default vt220 entry. (tried others but no luck with the reset
Bas Oude Nijeweme.