[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
intel 440BX chipset anyone ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: intel 440BX chipset anyone ?
- From: Matthieu Herrb <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:18:24 +0200 (MET DST)
- Delivery-Date: Sat May 23 09:22:46 1998
A friend of mine is having trouble trying to install OpenBSD on a
Gateway 2000 G6/400 using a 2.3 boot floppy that I made for him. The
floppy boots fine to the "Enter pathname of shell or RETURN for sh: "
but there the machine seems hung (no kbd led update, nothing).
The keyboard is a normal PS/2 keyboard, not USB.
The same floppy is working OK on a Gateway 2000 G6/333 which is the
exactly the same machine, except that it has a 440LX motherboard and a
Pentium II 333 instead of the 440BX and Pentium II 400.
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.