PPP dial in?

I was wondering if I could get help with setting up OpenBSD to act as a
single line PPP server so that I can have users on our company network
dial in from home to get their mail. (internal IP network not internet, of
which the OpenBSD box has a static IP of

I just made sure that my P/P modem was showing up as /dev/cua1 so my next
step is to figure out what software would let a win95 dial-up adaptor call
in to become part of our internal network.

Can anyone point me to a source of information on this, or offer advice
through e-mail?

Thanks for any help in advance,

Nick Ellson
Customer Support