Re: stickers. bumpers.

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Josh Lynch wrote:

> I was thinking along the same lines. I think it would be cool. Maybe some
> t-shirts also? I think it might help the financial situation of the
> project also, which is a plus. anyway...

already working on it. we'll be bringing OpenBSD t-shirts with erick's new
daemon head logo to USENIX and DEFCON. someone else wanna do stickers?

white shirts, in sizes ranging L to XXXL, quality heavyweight cotton,
bearing an image similar to this (but including OpenBSD text, etc.):

	http://www.monkey.org/~nemickol/Old/two.jpg

let me know if you have suggestions for text, etc. we'll be getting our
order in by the end of the week...

-d.

---
http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/