Re: stickers. bumpers.

Feel free to use any of the logos my fiancee and I worked on which
litter the OpenBSD site. We don't care how they're used as long as
they aren't deformed too greatly, and are used in the PROMOTION of
OpenBSD.

-Jon (& Gale)

/  J. Joseph Max Katz                  jkatz@darpanet.net        /
/  Chief Executive Officer             http://www.cpio.net       /
/  CPIO Networks                       (408) 569-7092            /
/  "Hardware designers stick to the ASICs..."        -Gale       /
/  "I thought you were in r00t! so I hated you!"     -Claret     /