Re: PPPD as Server

Hi Jay!

Thanks, between your example and the guy who sent me to the FreeBSD
example page, I think I have cleared most of the fog. I was not catching
the idea that I needed a successful dial-in SHELL set up first, then add
PPPD to it. I was just reading the PPPD stuff and got lost in how the heck
it answers the phone ;)

My needs are just one, MAYBE two incoming lines to allow my sales staff to
remote dial in to get their secure internal mail (and to let the tech's
play Quake 2 from home on Fridays ;) They will get no outside internet
access, just local SMTP/POP and the Quake ports :)

Thanks for your example,

Nick