getting Dial-In working

Hello once again,

Ok, I have narrowed my problems to just comm port configuration.

The FreeBSD handbook uses devices names that do not match to OpenBSD and
that is what has me lost. All I do know if that Kermit was is able to dial
out using device /dev/cua01 (Com2:)

I want to use fixed speed communication between my internal modem and my
serial device at 57600. There looks like an entry in gettytab that sets up
a std.57600 so I think I just leave this be.

In my /etc/stty I found a line that read:

tty01 "usr/libexec/getty std.9600" unkown off

so I figured that was the line to change to read:

tty01 "user/libeexec/getty std.57600" dialup on

(freebsd suggested using ttyd1 for com2, I had no such device and the
MAKEDEV ttyd1 failed)

Then freebsd spoke about /etc/rc.serial vs /etc/rc.local, and I have a
rc.local but because I am now unsure of which device i am to be using, I
can't even gues at what need to be in there for device names.

Can someone who is using dial-in access via modem give me some help with
device names and which config files are applicable to OpenBSD?

Nick