Got it! (was Dial-in)

Found the first bug.

I had to add :np: (No Parity) in the std-57600 entry in my /etc/gettytab
file. Now I connect and I can see my text great :)

Though I do have an interesting querk. When my system first boots, I can't
connect al att.. I run kermit, connect to the modem through /dev/cua01 and
type at <return> then exit kermit and I am set. Is there an automated way
to say "hi" to my modem like this? ;)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson