CDROM availability question

I've been planning to buy a 2.3 CDROM at USENIX TC'98 in New Orleans.
The Freenix track at the conference should draw a lot of attention to
the various free flavors of UN*X.

It has just occurred to be that I may be assuming too much.  Does
anyone *know* that the OpenBSD 2.3 CDROM will be for sell by someone
at USENIX TC'98?

	 David
--
David R. Linn, SEDCON System Manager       |INET: drl@vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering|Phone: [+1] 615-343-6164