Making Dial-In FAQ

I would be most happy to write up the solutions I get from here.  I have
saved every e-mail I get for just that purpose :)

That is kinda why I ask so many questions, to be sure I understand what it
is I have done so far to make things work. :)

So far I have managed to get to work:

- Modem access (at any speed) outbound using Kermit and /dev/cua01
- Inbound terminal access at 9600 only using /dev/tty01 and getty.
- Win95 Dial-Up adaptor PPP access only as far as passing PAP-
Authentication.

I would consider my work finished and ready to document if I can get dial-
in tty access to work at any desired speed (but mainly so 28.8 users can
make use of their modems) and to see OpenBSD actually act as a PPP server
so a Win95/Mac client can just use the Dial-Up adaptor to link in (also at
any speed).

I will be at it all weekend, maybe by Monday I will have enough data to
make a great newbie FAQ that will let most any user set this stuff up, or
at least get a better grip through lot's of examples :)

I would be happy to take this offline so the rest of you don't have to
watch my learning process if one or two that have done this before can e-
mail me directly for a bit?

And to the rest of you that have helped me this far, thank you so very
much. I really appreciate it.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson