Re: New approach

It's a thought for what might be wrong with the ability to ping my server,
but I am wondering more about the over all effects of the proxy ARP
failure to find an ethernet address. I am not real clear how a dial-in
network connection goes about routing packets at the data/link layer since
they don't have a firm NIC address. <shrug>  I am thinking that I need
more configuration data in my /etc/ppp/options.tty01 file to help out the
proxyarp option.

I am going to spend some time this morning reading the man pages for PPPD,
again.. To see if something comes to mind. When I figure it out, we'll all
know ;)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson