Re: PPP error output

>I read their docs on working with Win95, it was an example of how they do
>a kernel level ppp set-up and was very scant on detail but it did mention
>something about variables for GATEWAY and ARP_PROXYALL. Do this translate
>to an OpenBSD use?

Again, I don't know if this might be an issue, but you might want to
make sure that the GATEWAY option was compiled in your kernel and maybe
you need to run routed or gated (somebody correct me if I am wrong).
There's nothing better than a project like this to help a person learn
unix!

Aaron Jackson		jackson@msrce.howard.edu