Kernel Source

Ok, I have bought the OpenBSD 2.2 CD's, and that is what I installed from
using the boot floppy. It looks like it didn't install the kernel source.
(The /usr/src tree is empty) The /sys tree on the CD-ROM has everything
and then some ;) I need to compile my kernel (from advice given here) to
enable my machine as a GATEWAY for my dial-in PPP line. Is that possible
by just mounting the CD under /usr/src, or is there a portion of the /sys
tree off the CD I should copy over?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson