Re: PPP error output

Nick, I really wouldn't go to the trouble of compiling a new kernel if all
you need to do is enable IPFORWARDING. I would invest some time into
getting your PPP interfaces working, and then take on the new task of
learning to build custom kernels.

I must say now that Peter informed me (and the rest of the list) about
sysctl, I will _very_ rarely need to build a new kernel. In fact, now that
I can modify some of the kernel's data structures without building a new
one, i'll likely only do it if I want/need to build a smaller kernel,
without all of the excess services, drivers and protocols that I don't use.