[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Who can fix Japanese?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Who can fix Japanese?
- From: email@example.com (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:29:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
One of the Japanese message catalogs for graphics/gimp is broken:
$ cd work/gimp-1.2.1/po-plug-ins
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt -o ja.mo ja.po
ja.po:5371: invalid multibyte sequence
ja.po:5372: end-of-line within string
ja.po:11604: invalid multibyte sequence
ja.po:11605: end-of-line within string
found 4 fatal errors
In those lines, a double-byte character is missing the second byte.
I'd appreciate it if somebody who can deal with Japanese would take
a look. The file is encoded in EUC-JP. Presumably you can guess
what the correct character ought to be and fix the strings.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber firstname.lastname@example.org