[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: README.html supported?
- From: Phil Pennock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 00:41:24 +0200
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Organisation: Organisation? Here? No, over there ---->
Should "make README.html" be expected to work?
Flavours seem to affect the generation, giving spurious broken links.
Eg, in plan9, "make README.html" gives:
/bin/sh: cd: /usr/ports/plan9/rc,readline - No such file or directory
/bin/sh: cd: /usr/ports/plan9/rc,editline - No such file or directory
and entries matching those in the generated HTML too.
Programming is like sex:
One silly mistake and you'll have to support it for the rest of your life.