Just an idea

Some months ago i was talking with a friend about OpenBSD packages, because i was preparing a script to update them and we realised that we are not able to check if the copy we have on disk is the same that the one on the server (i.e. there are no MD5/SHA1/RMD160 sums). Wouldn't it be cool to add a file under ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/$RELEASE/packages/$ARCH, containing the packages' MD5 sums at least? I think it'd be more secure if we can check those sums.

Regards,
Leandro Costa