Re: dovecot

On Thu, 1 May 2003 14:41:38 +0100,
Margarida Sequeira <niness@devilness.org> wrote:
> > May I ask what happened to this porting effort ? Is it worked on ?
>
> Last time i looked, was implementing some RLIMIT_AS which in linux
> lives in resource.h, we don't have that..
> Looking now, seems more and more linux centric, not compiling cleanly.
> I'll try to look at it again.
> Feel free to do it also.

I am running dovecot-0.99.8.1 on -current/sparc64, just configured with
--prefix=/usr/local/dovecot --localstatedir=/var and it worked
out-of-the-box for me. I don't think it is any faster than imap-uw but
at least it doesn't leave annoying messages in your mboxes.

I was doing a port but it didn't work as it couldn't find config.h,
should be fairly easy to fix if you have done it before, it doesn't
really interest me all that much.

http://cemetery.homeunix.org/OpenBSD/dovecot.tar.gz if anybody wants it.

--Andrew

--