Re: Wanderer Port

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Peter Valchev wrote:

> >    I've made a couple more changes on the port of wanderer
> > per Jolan Luff. Any more suggestions. ;-)
>
> Marina, did you receive my comments about this I sent in private to you
> a while ago?

Dear Peter:

    I have been away from the net for almost 2 weeks - familly emergency.
If i recall, you mentioned that i need to get rid of the str* functions
and replace them with the strl* commands.

   I am travelling back to my other residence where all my development
boxen are, today. I should get the code cleaned up a bit then.

   Thank You !
          Marina