Number of packages available in OpenBSD ports

Hey,

I am giving a speech on Packaging systems and I would like
to include a number of packages available in several packaging systems
(FreeBSD/OpenBSD ports, NetBSD pkgsrc, et al). How many packages are there available
in OpenBSD ports? I was able to find an exact number for FreeBSD ports/NetBSD pkgsrc
easily, but I cannot seem to find such a number for OpenBSD.

Please CC me the answer as I'm not subscribed to the list. Thanks.

--
/* Tomasz Luchowski <zuntum@netbsd.org> */