new port: adns

I've thrown together a port for adns at http://64.180.110.15/adns-port.tar.gz

I threw in an ugly patch to undef a system macro that gets
redefined in the adns header files. I'm not sure if this
is proper style or not.

While putting this together, I found some bugs in modlogan-0.8.7
that prevent the internal resolver (which uses adns) from working
properly. I've fed them back to the modlogan author and he said they
look good, so they should be incorporated some time soon.

If you would like the modlogan patches, just drop me an e-mail.