[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rignt $PREFIX (splitted from "files above $PREFIX")
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: rignt $PREFIX (splitted from "files above $PREFIX")
- From: "Ilya A. Kovalenko" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:45:25 +0800
- Organization: JSC Oganer-Service
>> Finally, it means nothing, but, I guess, nobody can TELL me
>> what I want, ask - yes, tell - no. Another thing - what I
>> SHOULD do. That is the root of misunrderstandings, in current
WY> I may be misreading your comment but naddy@ and avsm@, who have both
WY> answered you, are OpenBSD developers. If you do not conform to what
WY> they consider to be a "proper" port, then it will not get imported
WY> into the OpenBSD tree. (I assume you want it to be imported into the
WY> CVS tree since you posted it to ports@).
I do accept the rules.
I just tried to make clear sentence, that seems to be ambiguous.
Ilya A. Kovalenko (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)