New port: graphics/jpeg2ps

Port attached.

jpeg2ps is a utility for converting JPEG images to compressed PostScript
Level 2 or 3 files (without uncompressing the images). The JPEG data is
simply 'wrapped' with PostScript which yields considerably smaller PS
files.

This program is particularly useful if you want to include .jpeg images into
LaTeX documents.

I've tested this on a pre-ELF i386-current since I have not had the time yet
to upgrade. I'd be glad if someone could do a "make regress" on some newer
system or other arch.

If no problems arise I submit this for committing and review respectively.

--
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de

jpeg2ps.shar