Re: Ports Submissions

>Jose Nazario on 12/5/2003 wrote the bit with this mark:

>On Mon, 12 May 2003, Liam wrote:
>
>> Yes, that would be the idea, why, is there a problem with bugzilla?
>
>man problems. its a heap of bug ridden crap, security holes are found
in
>it a few times a year, more undoubtedly lurk.
>
>just have it subscribe to the ports cvs mailing list and parse the
mails
>there. run it something not *.openbsd.org.

I already do that.
I was looking for something a little more reliable and a little easier
to maintain.

I'd be willing to bet that gnats could do this as well.

BTW: I guess you don't want me to do the portsplus page then?
--
Liam Allen               allenwc@shaw.ca
it may be that your sole purpose in life