Make The Big Bucks.. EZ

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  EF990506TS02 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
  you like a glove? We have the solution. Search, For Free, to find the
  credit card you are looking for. Even if you have bad credit or no
  credit we can match you with a credit card. Start searching for your
  next credit card Now!
  http://ivbs.net/r/r0.4?vx9pKzIAlafQXy-WJAvGpxPcfQrcr7M3q-FTzmjoI45
  [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.30 points, 5 required)
BAD_CREDIT         (0.5 points)  BODY: Eliminate Bad Credit
HTML_30_40         (0.7 points)  BODY: Message is 30% to 40% HTML
HTML_WEB_BUGS      (0.1 points)  BODY: Image tag with an ID code to identify you
BAYES_60           (1.2 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 60 to 70%
                   [score: 0.6186]
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (1.2 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 34.48.236.66.dnsbl.njabl.org.,]
                   [type: 127.0.0.4]
RCVD_IN_SBL        (1.1 points)  RBL: Received via SBLed relay, see http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/
                   [RBL check: found 34.48.236.66.sbl.spamhaus.org.]
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.5 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
                   [RBL check: found 34.48.236.66.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.6]
CLICK_BELOW        (0.0 points)  Asks you to click below

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

Looking for the credit card that fits you like a glove?
We have the solution. Search, For Free, to find the credit card
you are looking for. Even if you have bad credit or no credit we
can match you with a credit card. Start searching for your next
credit card Now!
http://ivbs.net/r/r0.4?vx9pKzIAlafQXy-WJAvGpxPcfQrcr7M3q-FTzmjoI45

Worried about dinging your credit report? No need to with our
free search. There are no credit checks. We use the information
you provide to match you with the banks requirements. We even
have cards with up to a $7,500 credit limit. What are you waiting
on?
http://ivbs.net/r/r0.4?vx9pKzIAlafQXy-WJAvcEuXYiUNYNWR5-saIHftgJ44

Before you fill out a credit application, use our quick and easy
search. There are no obligations, no credit checks and best yet
it is free to use. Plus we even give you updates on other credit
products that you can qualify for. You cannot afford to pass up
this offer. Click here now and start down a new credit path.
http://ivbs.net/r/r0.4?vx9pKzIAlafQXy-WJAvUrgS4Psa4aKpIw38jMyGmt47

Sincerely,

Your New Offers Staff

Thank you for being a EmailHello member.  If you no longer wish
to be a member and receive our emails click this link:
http://ivbs.net/r/r0.4?8ldXuBTZsFmePVq7IZ8tydWRPHY1P1rZxU42ovzmKgDxujABGNHRVjgDt7f