Re: dovecot (submit)

On Mon, 12 May 2003 14:54:33 +0200,
Vladimir Kotal <vlada@openbsd.cz> wrote:
> On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 03:37:14PM +0100, Andrew Basterfield wrote:
> >
> > I was doing a port but it didn't work as it couldn't find config.h,
> > should be fairly easy to fix if you have done it before, it doesn't
> > really interest me all that much.
> >
> > http://cemetery.homeunix.org/OpenBSD/dovecot.tar.gz if anybody wants
> > it.
> >

> Here is first attempt to make this proper port:
>
> http://techie.openbsd.cz/public/dovecot-port.tgz
>
> Please review.

Here is the Vladimir's port with much tidying, I would even go as far as
to say it is usable.

--localstatedir=/var instead of ${prefix}/var
most of post-install: target moved to INSTALL script where it belongs
ineffective patches removed
dovecot.conf file patch so it doesn't try to use pam for auth
many config and example files now install in better places
mkcert.sh patched so it uses /etc/ssl/dovecot-openssl.cnf
mkcert.sh now ${prefix}/sbin/dovecot-mkcert.sh

Please review.

http://cemetery.homeunix.org/OpenBSD/dovecot.tar.gz

--Andrew

--