[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sysutils/mergemaster (was: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: sysutils/mergemaster (was: Re: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: ports)
- From: Christian Weisgerber <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:35:29 +0200
- Content-Disposition: inline
- References: <200305122154.h4CLsWM5006583@cvs.openbsd.org> <20030513192722.GA21817@hermes.walkereng.net>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
> > Log message:
> > Catch up with 14 months worth of changes in the FreeBSD version.
> When I install the revised port, it terminates with: [...]
> I believe the error is due to an extra backquote at the end of line 616:
Yes, I've run into this myself this morning. Sorry, I don't know how
that managed to sneak in. I'll fix it now.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber firstname.lastname@example.org