Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: mICQ 0.4.10.3 released

>--[David Krause]--<openbsd@davidkrause.com>

> * Rüdiger Kuhlmann <micq-list-CKH1bDCG6x4V@ruediger-kuhlmann.de> [030513 13:34]:
> > Hint to OpenBSD: your DESC is more than outdated,
> >   as well as your package...
> OpenBSD 3.3 was released May 1st and contains micq 0.4.10.  micq
> 0.4.10.2 is in -current and soon to be 0.4.10.3.   Please have a look at
> a more recent package to verify the DESC.

http://www.openbsd.org/
"Ports and Packages"
http://www.openbsd.org/ports.html
"Packages for OpenBSD 3.2" (the newest I could find)
http://www.openbsd.org/3.2_packages/
"i386"
http://www.openbsd.org/3.2_packages/i386.html
"micq-0.4.7.tgz"

Sorry, but I can't find a newer DESC file. Please guide me to one.

Ah, I have to go for the ftp mirror, dig to 3.3, select the package, get the
source .tgz and extract the +DESC from it. There must be a better way than
that... anyway, that one is fine. Sorry for the confusion.

Yours, Rüdiger.

--
         100 DM =  51  ¤ 13 ˘.
         100  ¤ = 195 DM 58 pf.