Re: NEW: wxWindows-2.4.0

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 01:02:55PM +1000, Andrew Dalgleish wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 08:53:53AM +0200, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> > Also, you use some weird manual replacement for PFRAG.shared.  In fact,
> > most if not all of this PLIST fiddling should be replaced by PFRAGs,
> > except that your multi-dimensional FLAVORing approach may conflict
> > with this.
>
> The 1st time I tried I couldn't get the normal pfrag code to work
> with the debug/nodebug and shared/noshared. I'll take another look,
> as it should be easier without no_png etc.

Ok, I've had another look. The existing SED_PLIST & PFRAG code
is not flexible enough to handle orthogonal flavours like this.

I've changed it to use multiple PLIST files. It takes up a bit more
space, but is easier to understand, and doing 'make update-plist'
is easier.

I'll post an update soon-ish.

Regards,
Andrew Dalgleish