Re: New: Libchipcard 0.9

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:37:32PM +0200, Martin Preuss wrote:
> This version works here on OpenBSD 3.2, please let me know if there is
> something I need to change to fully comply to your port rules.

- the dirname should be libchipcard. save the version info for the
  DISTNAME.
- throw a # LGPL above the PERMIT_* lines so we know how the permit
  lines were judged to be YES
- the distfile checksum isn't correct.
- there's no dependencies listed.  looks like it needs MODULES=iconv.

you are hardcoding a bunch of stuff & that is a no no.

--prefix is not necessarily /usr/local, it's ${PREFIX}. do not worry
about explicitly making this a configure argument.  bsd.port.mk will do
it for you.

CFLAGS="-march=i486 -mcpu=i586" \
CXXFLAGS="-march=i486 -mcpu=i586"  \

yikes. no ;) this breaks compilation on non-i386 machines.  just remove
these lines so the user specified C{XX}FLAGS are used.

the --with-*-cfg-file stuff should be ${SYSCONFDIR}/chip*.conf.

don't use HAS_CONFIGURE.  CONFIGURE_STYLE=gnu is enough.

you should use the update-plist target to generate PLIST and
PFRAG.shared.  looks like you generated it manually ;(

INSTALL needs all the hardcoded locations updated as well.

it builds on OpenBSD/macppc but I don't have a card or adapter.
hopefully someone else can runtime test.

- jolan