[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New: (try 4) lang/ghc
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: New: (try 4) lang/ghc
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Donald Bruce Stewart)
- Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 10:39:33 +1000
- Content-Disposition: inline
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4i
GHC: The Glasgow Haskell Compiler.
The Glasgow Haskell Compiler is a robust, fully-featured,
optimising compiler for the functional programming language
Haskell 98 (http://www.haskell.org).
This is an update to my previous submission. The previous
submission is obsolete. This one provides:
1. ELF support (i.e. it has been ported)
2. fixes a couple of assumptions about address space layout
that got broken by W^X
It is only going to work on x86 at the moment.
Can people look at this, and if there are no problems, commit it