Re: news/inn test & comment request

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 10:48:45PM +0800, Ilya A. Kovalenko wrote:
> Category: news
> Distname: inn-2.4.0
> Comment:  complete Usenet/netnews news server
>
>   Please, also, report messages lexical errors, if any.

After doing ``make package,'' some unexpected (by me) changes were
made (in addition to the expected, usual changes in inn/w-inn...):

	/etc/group
	/etc/master.passwd
	/etc/passwd
	/etc/pwd.db
	/etc/spwd.db
	/etc/usermgmt.conf

I believe traditionally these changes were *suggested* by a brief
message before/after the *install* phase, and not done automatically.

Thanks!
Harry.

PS.  Thanks for your hard work :)