Re: Hylafax ?

http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html talks you through who to go to and
what commands to type to get and update your source tree from anoncvs servers.

You can also browse the source online via

	http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb

Expect patches to always apply to current.  If it is a security or subtantial
bugfix, it typically filters back into STABLE.

The above said, for your future reference, I do not recall any updates to the
hylafax port.  Infact, after I updated the broken version in ports, I do not
recall much comment at all.

I'd be glad to examine any diffs that improve the port.

Thanks,
--
Todd Fries .. todd@openbsd.org

Free Daemon Consulting, LLC                    Land: 405-748-4596
http://FreeDaemonConsulting.com              Mobile: 405-203-6124
"..in support of free software solutions."

Key fingerprint: 37E7 D3EB 74D0 8D66 A68D  B866 0326 204E 3F42 004A
            Key: http://todd.fries.net/pgp.txt

(last updated 2003/03/13 07:14:10)

Penned by Uwe Dippel on Mon, May 19, 2003 at 01:06:15AM -0700, we have: